Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Baby Arrival Words What Is The Latest Age You Have Known A Baby To Get Their First Tooth?

What is the latest age you have known a baby to get their first tooth? - new baby arrival words

My son is eleven and a half months and still completely toothless worries me a little bit (as silly as it sounds paranoid, you can never have teeth!). I know there is nothing physically wrong with him as he can go and speak basic words.

You can also formed Orthodontists (Cherry) Models delay in the arrival of the tooth (which has always been puppets of cherry trees that seemed to have trouble receiving) models in orthodontics in the mouth.

Please let me know, in recent years has seen a baby's first tooth, so I can get me in peace.

Please only serious answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment