Friday, December 18, 2009

Lightweight Dvd Players I Need An Inexpensive, Lightweight, Flat Screen TV.?

I need an inexpensive, lightweight, flat screen TV.? - lightweight dvd players

Hello! I come here because I need a new TV, and I know absolutely nothing on television or video.

I have a very large tube TV that I use to play Xbox and watch DVDs. I hate it because they have a shrill sound that only I can hear emitted and weighs about 900,000 tons. I am very concerned that the table will fall someday.

So light need and decent screen size. Believe it or not, I do not really care about the image quality. I just need something that is not technology for tube and a little light.

I know absolutely nothing about the input, but should be able to maintain what the Xbox 360 uses and use most DVD players.


So I can some 32-inch widescreen for how to below $ 500? What would you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment