Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hospital Bed Safety How Do You Deal With An Attention Hog?

How do you deal with an attention hog? - hospital bed safety

I work with a group of people. Our people care more extensive service can vary. We meet every week to these meetings and take our patient's case at the conference.

We have a sister who laughs at all again. is rather sad. I agree that this person all of them, including their reports on their terminally ill patients do. one example?

Ms XX has been in a coma and she woke up and began to speak! I was so shocked I could not believe I have the girls when they have the medications that are suggested. All I could do was to stand there and so surprised .. at a loss for words. I told the family that I have never seen anything like it. I am very glad that I went to a hospital bed because she was worried for his safety ... But when he awoke, he did not know what they say or what to do ...

Pleae note ... It was a real conversation .. There were several families around and the whole conversation .. was the sister. and note how many times he or his sister, I tell you? It is really very very very SAd..

0 comments:

Post a Comment