Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dynex Usb To Serial Driver I Bought A PDA USB/ Serial Adapter For My Computer But It Won't Let Me Install The Driver?

I bought a PDA USB/ Serial Adapter for my computer but it won't let me install the driver? - dynex usb to serial driver

I have Windows XP. The cable consists of Dynex. My computer says: "Windows can not open this file" file: SERSPL.VXD gives me two options 1 Using the Internet to find the appropriate file 2nd a program to select from a list.
Well, I've tried all on the list, and none of them work.
Option 1 brings me to a file with Microsoft Windows. It also shows the type of file: Unknown Description: Windows does not recognize this file type. I tried calling the company Dynex and wait minutes for approximately 45 minutes. Please help. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment