Sunday, February 7, 2010

Temporary Drive License New York What Documents Do I Need To Show In Order To Transfer My License Plates To The New Vehicle I Just Purchased?

What documents do I need to show in order to transfer my license plates to the new vehicle I just purchased? - temporary drive license new york

I live in Illinois, and my previous vehicle was delivered to me from New York and have almost no documentation, because it is a night for me. She received a temporary license plate, he had shipped to my parents in the new truck, and not cooperate with the DMV system, of course. My old car was taken CSH pots, and I necessarily go to the news-drive. There is no other choice. The new truck already insured, I just get the plates, etc. updated.

1 comments:

Joey said...

I believe everything that you need your driver's license for proof of registration is a birth certificate, insurance (maybe) and your Social Security number and think

Post a Comment