Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Roots Live Concert Blogspot Live Shows: Which Musician/group Gives The Best Live Show In Your Opinion?

Live Shows: Which musician/group gives the best live show in your opinion? - the roots live concert blogspot

I was lucky, many concerts quantities (see due to my old field), and in between some of the high energy and entertaining show from the beginning, KRS-One, The Roots, Wu End - Tang, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Garbage, Deftones ... I can not in an envelope. What is most memorable for you?

12 comments:

da_humbl... said...

Maze ft. Frankie Beverly, and Sade. Probably the best collection of musicians together, you can hear, hands down ...

Brutally Honest said...

Flaming Lips

armored_... said...

Ministry and GWAR

borizen said...

Nickelback the long journey. that's just as awesome, children are a matter of life! I went twice!
I wanted to see the shadows of his last concert, but unfortunately I could not and I have never been excluded as

Lily said...

You've probably never heard of them, but they show the best thing I saw was a Welsh band called Super Furry Animals

EVIL EMPIRE said...

I like the options ....
Ozomatli control ...
To ozomatli.com Some of his music

ajamiche... said...

DMB ... a great show! I'm not going to many more concerts. but I've been to 3 of his shows ... he is great in concert!

tjk5880 said...

Pearl Jam

Cherokee... said...

Linkin Park

Okkienek... said...

Aerosmith

transpar... said...

Coheed and Cambria put a hell of a live show, and when people talk trash about Green Day, which to put on a good live show, but Co & Ca my vote for best live performances.

rh in nc :0) said...

Keith Urban rocks is amazing, playing all the instruments of their show was impressive, not to say of the Eye Candy

Post a Comment