Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures Of The Biggist Shark Ever I Dont No If Im Preety=/?

I dont no if im preety=/? - pictures of the biggist shark ever

Hola (:
In trying not to think too badly of me or something, but I'm not sure whether I am or not. Well, my brown hair, blue eyes and I'm not small, but not biggist boobs.
and his own image
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87025&id=755424508&saved # / photo.php? pid = 2176191 & id = 755424508

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87025&id=755424508&saved # / photo.php? pid = 2176193 & id = 755424508

Sorry if the links do not work
X

3 comments:

Will said...

You cute:)

Rinoa said...

Yes link is not working

I can only say that cuz I can not see your pictures or w / e is that feeling bad about yourself if you are because you have small breasts and not (I have small breasts) btw guys look behind me and all advantages of small breasts

1) the release will come later waaaaaaaaaaaay
2) can be used without the support and the company continues to strive
3) No back problems
4) There are people who like small breasts and to the personality and the face concentrate;)

I hope I helped a little .. a bit difficult, no picture and a general description

Ava said...

Yes, many! Her eyes are amazing! But I do not really need much eyeliner / mascara ... They are probably even more beautiful without it!

PS I love your hair color ... Is it natural?

Post a Comment