Thursday, January 14, 2010

Versace Couture Versace Bright Crystal, Micheal Kors Very Hollywood, Or Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. I Cant Decide, Help?

Versace bright crystal, Micheal Kors Very Hollywood, or Juicy couture Viva La Juicy. I cant decide, Help? - versace couture

They all feel somewhat the same, but in reality, and have several bottles. I do not care what it costs, but I can not have one. And these 3 are my favs, do not try to do this, others suggest a strange smell. In addition, up just answers.

6 comments:

Daniella said...

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. It is elegant and sporty. Trade.

Katelyn said...

Michael Kors very Hollywood. its like my favorite (Stella by Stella McCartney) and when I tried I did not so juicy.

Michael Kors for defintatle

Katelyn said...

Michael Kors very Hollywood. its like my favorite (Stella by Stella McCartney) and when I tried I did not so juicy.

Michael Kors for defintatle

gl0riia said...

Juicy Couture! Viva la delicious!

[L♫M&.Co... said...

Michael Kors Very Hollywood. I love the bottle and the smell is very pleasant.
xx

ladybug_... said...

Bright Crystal! I do not like how the other smells.

Post a Comment