Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Headrest Mount Dvd Player I'm A Nit Wit About Electronics. Portable DVD Player/2 Screens That Attach To Headrest. HELP?

I'm a nit wit about electronics. Portable DVD Player/2 screens that attach to headrest. HELP? - headrest mount dvd player

I travel with 2 children in need of entertainment. I do not know what to do .. I know I've seen people with no assembly required, such as elastic bands that hold the rear headrests - what I need views. 1 film is very good, they can see in a game, but you do not know how to find them. Please help! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crutchfield.com jcwhitney.com ..... look at all these instructions com is likely to buy the plugs into the cigarette lighter, but I'm sure they have a better / Online Order - Crutchfield is the best and give you everything you need to put in.

Anonymous said...

Is this not a Pernant install only go with a laptop.

Post a Comment