Monday, January 11, 2010

How Do I Stop People From Seeing My Friends List On Facebook How Do I Stop One Facebook Friend From Seeing Some Of My Other Friends?

How do I stop one facebook friend from seeing some of my other friends? - how do i stop people from seeing my friends list on facebook

I would like to contact my ex-girlfriend on Facebook.

But are the names of my friends from several other women, I prefer not to see.

Is there a way to communicate with her, but she does not see all the people my friends?

3 comments:

Sundi said...

ur, when really "EX" ... Why is it so important?

Noha H said...

Hey.
Briefly on the right side of the search bar, said preferences. Position the mouse. Then click on privacy settings. When you click on their profile. He told his friends. Next, click on it and will come down a bit. Click Customize. Then enter the name of ex-girlfriends of his friends.

katsthew... said...

You need to be adjusted so that not able to see all your friends, but friends nonspecific.

You've got to the Privacy Settings> Profile> Friends> Customize

HTH

Post a Comment